Attorneys in Summit County are great people. Many times they want to give back to the community that they were raised in. List below are different ways to volunteer, donate & mentor.
- Pro Bono Committee – Contact the Pro Bono Committee for upcoming program dates & times, and how to volunteer
- Modest Means Referral Program – Works with the Lawyer Referral Service and Community Legal Aid to provide reduced-fee legal services to qualified individuals
- Street Law Volunteer – Work with a local high school teacher & classroom to assist with the Street Law program, curriculum, field trips and speaker list.
- Committee & Section Participation – Join and actively participate in the Akron Bar Association’s committees and sections. These groups plan many events throughout the year.
Donations in memory or honor of an individual or an event are welcomed at any time. Donations are a meaningful way to express sympathy or to honor an individual for a lifetime of service to the legal profession, and also assures that the honoree’s ideals are perpetuated through programs that benefit the entire community.
- Sustaining Membership
- Event Sponsorships
- Foundation Gala Donations – Contact the Foundation by email or phone at (330) 253-5007 to donate an item.
- Memorial Tribute Form
- Major Gift Form