The Akron Bar Foundation invites Grant Request Applications from 501(C)(3) nonprofit organizations to fund law-related programs or projects that serve the Summit County community. The Foundation strongly encourages community collaboration.
- Application process opens | Monday, February 26, 2018
- Grant Request submission deadline | Monday, March 26, 2018
- The Akron Bar Foundation announces grant endowments | date to be determined
PLEASE NOTE: Submissions must be in pdf format. Incomplete or late submissions will not be eligible for consideration, and submission does not guarantee endowment.
Grant Request Application:
For your Grant Request Application to be considered, please submit the following forms:
1. Grant Application Short Form (please answer all questions individually in each section)
2. Revenue/Support and Expense (previous year) Form
3. Budgeted Revenue/Support and Expense (current year) Form
4. Project Request Budget Form
5. Final Report Form (this form is only required if your organization received a Grant funding FY 2017)*
* PLEASE NOTE: Failure to complete all sections of this form or failure to submit this form will result in automatic denial of your Grant Request Application.
Complete Grant Request Application (and supplemental documents) must be sent electronically prior to the deadline to the Foundation and Office Operations Director.
If you have additional question or concerns, please address them with Foundation and Office Operations Director at (330) 436-0103.
Past Grant Recipients:
- 2017 – 2018
- 2015 – 2016