On December 3rd, 2007 the Akron Bar Association moved into its new permanent home at 57 South Broadway Street in Akron, Ohio.
The Fire Station, built in 1915, is a magnificent historical building centrally located in the heart of Akron, close to the Courthouses and The University of Akron School of Law. The Akron Bar Association spent almost two years renovating the building, involving new technology while preserving certain historical aspects of Fire Station #1. The Akron Bar Association is proud to be a contributing member to the revitalization of downtown Akron.
Our meeting rooms are available to rent for both our members and the public. More information can be found here.